The benefits of an eCommerce & Dynamics AX integration come from increased efficiencies between the front and back offices. Regardless of the eCommerce software that a company uses, integrating it seamlessly with Microsoft Dynamics AX eCommerce ERP software delivers incredible business benefits that include extended customer self-service options, better inventory management and automatic updates of catalog content and prices.
The customer experience matters tremendously, and 80 percent of B2B companies have incorporated changes into their sales platforms within the last 3 years to engage with their customers.  About 27.8 percent of enterprise software applications are now SaaS-based, so it's critical to build a robust API layer to integrate on-demand services and new business applications.
Customer-facing Benefits of Integrating with Dynamics AX
When the front office and back office communicate bidirectionally through integration, B2B companies can deliver a host of customer benefits. These benefits include:
Responsive Catalog Management
- It's easy to customize product catalog layouts, change prices and offer special pricing to the most valuable customers. Seamless communications between the eCommerce store and back-office ERP software allow interfaces to display recent products viewed, past orders and random products that are likely to appeal to each customer based on CRM data and insights.
Incredible Level of Access
- Customers can access their buying history, past invoices, saved searches, incentive offers and special price quotes easily on an integrated site. Other benefits of extended access include the ability to configure customized products, research the supply chain, manage split shipping and drop shipping and connect with shipping companies.
- Integrated websites speed the purchase order process by shepherding essential information to each decision-maker. Multiple decision-makers can be targeted with content simultaneously or in a predefined order.
Ability to Set Limits for Authorized Users
- Customers can set limits for different departments such as financial caps and product limitations. B2B companies can even design sub catalogs for different customer stakeholders, which they can use exclusively to place their orders.
- There are many third-party applications that provide greater customer convenience and often delight the buyers. These include shipping integrations and product research resources. Direct connections with business intelligence sources can provide the benefit of immediacy to encourage customers to convert immediately to capitalize on time-sensitive opportunities.
Better eCommerce Merchandising
- An integrated site can classify products from the eCommerce store in multiple ways to improve search efficiency. integration makes it easier to market products by making relevant recommendations and displaying compelling content such as videos, charts, graphs, diagrams, images, how-to instructions and expanded product descriptions.
Displaying Real-time Product Data
- Real-time inventory information is important, but integration helps companies kick things up a notch with current inventory figures, latest prices, incentive offers, current sales promotions and special pricing tiers based on quantity and other sales criteria. Integration provides an extraordinary level of transparency that prevents inventory mix-ups that result in back orders, missed fulfillment SLAs and inaccurate order information.
Extended Payment Choices
- The B2B market is complex and includes distributors, major buyers, customers making their first purchases from the company and buying committees. Integration enables B2B companies to offer their customers multiple ways to pay including company accounts, online checks, credit and debit cards and third-party payment providers.
Of course, there are many internal benefits of integration that include streamlined management, reduced labor costs, reductions in paperwork and better identification of fraud and theft. One of the biggest benefits of integration is the automated collection of lead information that can be used for marketing. The company's B2B platform provides some of best quality sales leads. Marketing to existing customers costs less and is more effective. B2B companies can generate a steady supply of leads using on-page optimization. One survey found that 72 percent of companies with only 50 qualified leads failed to reach revenue goals. Only 15 percent of companies with 50 to 100 leads missed their revenue goals. Only 4 percent of companies with 100 to 200 leads missed their targets. 
Dynamics AX eCommerce for Your Business
The benefits of integrating with Dynamics AX are substantial, but you must first choose the right consultancy or developer to handle the project. Experienced and talented vendors can create a custom integration that makes all software work to suit the business instead of vice versa. You won’t have to worry about constant troubleshooting each time a software update comes out because integrated sites connect with software in the API layer at task-specific endpoints. With over 13 years of integrating Dynamics AX, and being Dynamics Certified, integrating with Clarity speeds development and reduces costs because Clarity uses a modular approach that allows you to pay-as-you-go for the services you really need. The company has developed connectors, widgets and integration tools that lower costs and foster a high level of collaboration between the development team and your IT staff.
 Hubspot.com: 73 Mind-Blowing Sales Statistics That Will Help You Sell Smarter in 2019
 Labs.openviedwpartners.com: 35 Crucial Stats Every B2B Sales Professional Should Know