The historic Oracle of Delphi made many predictions, but these prophecies were often misinterpreted by those seeking answers. Herodotus reports that Croesus received a prophecy that if he attacked the Persian Empire, a great empire would fall. Unfortunately, the prophecy referred to the fall of his own Lydian Empire.  Oracle ERP software uses a name known for wisdom, but even the best software can be misinterpreted or not used to its full potential. That's why more and more B2B companies work to improve Sales & Customer Satisfaction with an Oracle ERP Integration.
Improve Customer Service and Increase Sales with an Integration to Oracle
There's little room in today's business for manual errors and slow or unresponsive customer service, and B2B companies can't compete with companies that offer blazing-fast speed and integration-fueled self-service applications. Unhappy buyers can easily find another supplier if the company's website isn't up to par. Integrated ERP functions deliver the kind of user experience that customers want in today's high-speed business environment. The ways that integrated ERP software can keep B2B buyers happy include:
Streamlining Back-end Processes
- B2B companies can deliver orders faster and provide real-time inventory figures and restocking date estimates.
Enabling Expanded Shipping Options
- Custom integrations enable third-party connections with shippers so that customers can get more accurate shipping information and track their orders more precisely.
Matching Supply and Demand
- Customers enjoy streamlined order fulfillment when their suppliers' sales order management system integrates fully with fulfilment services. B2B companies can set service level rules, assign priority scores for customers, supply locations and automate fulfillment services based on the best warehousing matches for faster and cheaper shipping.
Custom-tailoring the Sales Experience for Each User
- Each user experience can be personalized based on the person's role in the decision-making process or his or her buying habits and preferences. Each aspect of contact can be configured for phone, laptop or computer interfaces to improve customer service.
Incorporating Business Intelligence into Sales Efforts
- Critical BI intelligence can be incorporated into sales reports, and this information can automatically be forwarded to companies that are affected by the news. These might include forecasting material shortages, price increases, political unrest where major suppliers are located, natural disasters and other logistical nightmares. Forewarned customers can make alternate plans to ensure uninterrupted supplies at reasonable prices.
Promoting Brand Consistency
- Customers are proud of their companies and accomplishments, and an integrated system can incorporate company logos, icons, themes and brands into all interfaces, dashboards, portals, marketplace platforms and offsite service pages such as those on social media.
Enjoying the Benefits of Prebuilt Oracle Sales Cloud and CPQ Cloud
- Oracle ERP software offers prebuilt integrations for Oracle Sales Cloud and other CRM applications. That can save lots of money when building a custom integration. 
Incorporating AI Tools
- CRM software has advanced considerably, and prebuilt connectors in Oracle ERP allow many versions of CRM software to connect automatically. However, customers and staff won't get the full benefits of machine learning unless all business applications and operating software are integrated into the system.
The Next Level of Service Requires Custom ERP Integration
Oracle offers a vast number of prebuilt connectors, industry-specific modules and inventory management tools. Oracle also operates the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud Service, an application that can create an automated user experience based on ERP data.  No Oracle ERP integration, however, will work seamlessly out of the box. B2B companies invariably have proprietary software and business applications that won't connect unless the companies build a custom integration.
Statistics show that about 89 percent of customers will choose companies based on their online customer experiences by 2020. About 85 percent of all interactions will be handled by some form of automation or machine intelligence.  Integrating ERP software and other business applications is the essential first step in creating machine learning that can spot trends among millions of data entries and deliver the appropriate information to customers, stakeholders and sales staff to increase conversions, build loyalty and generate high-quality sales leads.
The Wisdom of Using Oracle Without Misinterpreting the Data
It's easy to eliminate uncertainties in data reporting and customer service when you increase sales with an integration to Oracle. Oracle offers the flexibility to adapt its software to your business with a custom integration--regardless of whether you specialize in product sales, manufacturing or distributing. The built-in Oracle configuration and customization toolset can increase productivity and collaboration and improve the user experience. A custom integration removes all possibilities that your data will be misinterpreted. Authorized users can order up reports in any format or point-of-view to eliminate any ambiguities. Clarity, with their integration platform, Clarity Connect, can provide those custom, bi-directional integrations that deliver those proven benefits for years to come.
 Ancient-origions.net: Pythia, The Oracle of Delphi
 Cloud.oracle.com: Oracle Sales Cloud Configuration, Customization and Integrations
 Oracle.com: Visma Software Oy Boosts ERP and Training Sales with Oracle Marketing Cloud
 Ameyo.com: Customer Experience Statistics Which Will Impact Your Business in 2016