Choosing a CRM Consultant, Microsoft CRM Consultants, CRM Business Consultants Austin - Clarity Ventures
Given the nature of CRM integration, most businesses ask outside parties for their CRM expertise. And for good reason: set-up is complicated, and unless there’s a highly technical in-house department, it is in the business’s best interest to use their in-house resources in other ways. However, not all CRM consultants are created equally. Read on for an overview of how choosing the right CRM consultant can help your business.
Questions to Ask Your CRM Business Consultant
Since you may not be an “expert” in CRM integration, it can be difficult to know what questions to ask of your prospective CRM integration consultant. The following questions are a great start:
- What CRM platforms do you recommend? What if I have a particular platform that I want to work with, or existing internal systems to which I wish to integrate?
- Explain an account you have worked on that is similar in nature to my business or to the functionality I wish to have.
- Can you explain any risks that are associated with this integration, and how will you manage these risks?
- How will you help us measure/show the ROI for our CRM integration?
- How do you handle custom CRM integration needs?
What is a Microsoft CRM Consultant?
As Microsoft has cornered the market in efficient, streamlined, and high-functioning CRM systems, a Microsoft CRM consultant would be a wise choice.
A Microsoft CRM consultant is a Microsoft Certified Partner, which means they have gone through training specifically designed to help them with integrating Microsoft CRM products, like Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains. They are constantly up-to-speed on the upgrades and third party integrations that will make this powerful CRM system run at top shape. As Microsoft has cornered the market in efficient, streamlined, and high-functioning CRM systems, a Microsoft CRM consultant would be a wise choice.
CRM Consultants in Austin, TX
While Clarity is capable of handling integration of any CRM system, as a Microsoft Certified Partner we are especially equipped to help you with Microsoft CRM consulting. Don’t trust your CRM integration to someone who cannot prove their success with past clients. Contact Clarity today to look through our portfolio and meet with a skillful CRM consultant.
To learn more about CRM integration, please browse the following articles:
Find out more about Clarity VenturesSee our Enterprise Web Portfolio