A great new tool for DotNetNuke designers is now available – jQUI-DNN.
The basic idea of DotNetNuke Jquery was to provide DotNetNuke developers with an easy solution to deploying Jquery on that platform, and so it comes with separate core and them modules designed to be easily deployed on a DotNetNuke host.
Using DotNetNuke Jquery, developers can add the language to their modules much more easily than before.
DotNetNuke is a great platform to build your web presence with. Clarity can help you customize any web software that you or your company wishes to utilize.
But What Exactly is DotNetNuke Jquery?
The great thing about DotNetNuke Jquery is that it is completely free to use, just download it and install and you’re away. It also comes with hundreds of additional plugins as well, aside from the basic Jquery library, adding even more functionality and power to your website’s scripts.
How Can You Make Your Site Better With DotNetNuke Jquery?
DotNetNuke Jquery will let you achieve the following quickly and easily:
- Add animated effects to website elements – Quickly and easily add special effects such as sliding in and out, fading in and out and expanding/contracting effects.
- Manipulate the DOM – Add, remove or re-order the content on your website easily by writing just one or two lines of code at the most.
- Create an image slideshow – With DotNetNuke Jquery you can easily use its features to build a professional looking slideshow or a lightbox on your page.
- Make drop-down menus – Creating multi-level drop-down menus with animations is made easy with Jquery.
- Create a drag-and-drop interface – Build a page featuring elements which are able to be re-ordered or re-positioned by simply dragging them and dropping.
- Add more power to forms – Add additional features to your web forms such as client-side validation and auto complete text fields that use information from a server-side database, plus many more.
Please visit our Contact Us Page with any questions you might have about DotNetNuke or its features.