Austin, TX – July 30, 2014 – Clarity Ventures is now active for the U.S. Federal Government’s System for Award Management (SAM). The Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) team, a branch of the Department of Defense (DoD), finalized Clarity’s application yesterday.
“We’ve been working with many government entities over the last few years,” said Ron Halversen, VP Sales and Marketing for Clarity. “One thing they all had in common, was to request that we get vetted and approved on the SAM program. We’ve now done that.”
The System for Award Management (SAM) is combining federal procurement systems and the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance into one new system. In order to do business with the Federal Government, you must register your entity (business, individual or government agency) with SAM. This makes your entity eligible for government contracts, assistance awards and to do business with the federal government.
“This is an important step in our 2014 business plan,” continued Halversen. “We’re also in the last week of processing our application to the GSA Schedule 70.”
Clarity has a long history of working with dozens of government entities for nearly a decade, servicing such groups as the City of San Antonio, with over 280 websites and network infrastructure and the San Diego Airport’s new website, just to name a couple.
Clarity’s Government Service Registrations:
- CAGE - 75Y95
- NAICS - 541511 (Applications software programming, web page design, custom eCommerce solutions)
- NAICS - 541512 (Systems integration services, Office automation planning, ERP, CRM, EMR, etc.)
- NAICS - 541430 (Graphics design, print, collateral, logos, video production, etc.)
- NAICS - 518210 (Data / Application / Web hosting)
- NAICS - 519130 (Internet search portals, web communities)
- SIN - 132 51 (IT Professional services – systems design, integration, custom development, etc.)
- SIN - 132 52 (Electronic Commerce and Subscription services – web and data hosting)
- SIN - 132 32 (Term Software License – Clarity eCommerce™, Clarity Connect™, Clarity SmartSchedule™)
For almost 10 years, servicing startups to Fortune 500s, Clarity Ventures, Inc. has been creating waves in the web design and development, eCommerce, integration and business software community. With eight years of consecutive growth of well over 50% every year, Clarity is on track to become the next "Who's Who" in the web design and development sector. While remaining lean and mean, Clarity is about to experience another round of growth that will bring on board some of the brightest minds available in the marketplace.