Clarity eCommerce for enterprises provides the customer-centric and administrative-management features that turn a website into a world-class sales & marketing platform. Clarity helps companies manage catalogs and sub-catalogs containing thousands to millions of SKUs from one to hundreds of storefronts. B2B companies can choose the modular features that they need. As the business grows or expands into new territories, it’s easy to add new modules. Clarity eCommerce was designed to provide enterprise marketplace solutions for thousands of B2B needs.
The Benefits of Enterprise eCommerce
Today’s enterprise eCommerce companies manage more than just the B2B sales of proprietary products and services. Successful companies nurture customers and leads with proactive information-gathering activities based on website actions, buyer profiles, buying histories and connections with third-party business intelligence sources. There are many types of eCommerce sales, fulfillment systems, manufacturing sales, product distribution and combined retail and wholesale sales platforms. Many companies operate or participate in enterprise marketplace solutions that sell products from multiple vendors. Amazon and eBay are good examples, but in B2B sales, there are hundreds of platforms that sell assorted products based on key industries such as construction, janitorial supplies, hardware and even food supplies.
Each enterprise-level organization has different marketing needs, so one-size-fits-all solutions won’t work. Integration enables advanced information-sharing capabilities across all operating systems to handle the demands of merchants supplying the right information to their customers at the right time. That’s why it’s so important to integrate all ERP and CRM software, business applications and third-party connections (eg. Supply Chain, Vendors, 3PLs, PIMs, etc.) into the sales and marketing platform. Integration enables third-party payment processing, automation, compliance with tax, financial and payment regulations, better content management, catalog management and extensive customer self-service options. Some of the top benefits of a robust eCommerce platform include:
- Clarity eCommerce for enterprises enables companies to add modules as needed (live chat, BI, franchise management, multi-lingual / currencies, AI machine learning and more), incorporate external BI, connect with stakeholders, manage complex cross-channel sales and open new sales channels as needed.
- Companies can sell in marketplace forums, create custom catalogs for preferred customers, develop catalogs for branded merchandise and provide better searches based on each buyer’s needs. Research shows that brand-specific customers stick to their favorite brands 52 percent of the time, so it makes sense to create brand catalogs to increase sales totals and upsell and cross-sell products. 
- B2B sales often involve a longer sales process, and that extra time creates many opportunities to learn more about customer preferences and attitudes. This information can generate qualified sales leads, personalized marketing campaigns and better customer online experiences. With integration, Clarity can forward user behavior, buying and browsing patterns and more to your CRM to provide your sales reps with more sales insight.
- A robust platform can brand a company and/or its products in many productive ways such as showcasing products in various types of content, connecting with customers in social media to promote a brand, providing reviews and testimonials and posting photos and videos of products being used, fashion shows, how-to videos, etc.
Enhanced Customer Service
- Providing exceptional customer service is one of the key benefits of enterprise-level eCommerce. An integrated site offers all kinds of customer-centric features such as automated triggers for human intervention, Live Chat, FAQs and multiple methods of contact. An integrated site can provide self-service portals for customers that allow easy access to ordering history, shipment tracking, invoice reviewing and custom product displays. Many companies provide customer service in connected social media platforms.
Multi-Website / Store Management
- Companies can manage multiple websites, sales channels, storefronts, social media pages and other internet resources from a single interface when everything’s connected in the API layer. The information remains secure internally, and it can be verified before being accepted into the system in real-time. That makes it easy to update inventory figures, manage cross-channel sales and deliver consistent experiences to each customer.
Reach More Clients
- It’s easy to target more customers through multiple sales channels. One channel might be dedicated to high-end sales while another concentrates on bargain-priced merchandise. Fortunately, no salespeople are necessary to close sales when the platform works 24/7/365 with strong self-service features. Sales staff can concentrate on larger orders and more profitable products while the sales platform delivers a steady stream of sales across all product lines.
A Global eCommerce Marketplace Platform with Neighborhood Convenience
Companies can easily move into new markets with a robust eCommerce platform. Integrated customer features include automated tax calculations from multiple jurisdictions, currency conversions and translations of content into the buyer’s native language. People get the same personal service they get from a neighborhood business but on a global scale. It’s easy to place a complex order on the phone just as if ordering pizza from around the corner.
Research shows that 72 percent of organizations accept payments over the phone and that 94 percent accept credit cards.  The easier that eCommerce companies make it for customers to pay, the higher conversion rates rise.
One of the key benefits of enterprise-level eCommerce is smarter searches. Enterprise platforms are expected to offer better search capabilities that capture the semantic meanings of keyword phrases. That’s why Clarity eCommerce comes standard with Elastic search engine built in. This platform offers hundreds of customizations, including fuzzy logic matching, predictive auto-fill and more. Better interpretation of language and search queries enables better return lists of products and services. AI and machine learning are now generating advances in search technology using natural language processing, or NLP, merchandising jargon and connected product recommendations. 
Clarity Can Custom-build Your Global eCommerce Marketplace Platform
Enterprise marketplace solutions, like Clarity eCommerce, are simply a matter of degree. A modular, robust platform with a dynamic API layer is easy to upgrade and expand into new business areas. If you want to enjoy a collaborative and efficient development experience, Clarity eCommerce offers B2B expertise, modular add-ons, a companion integration platform (Clarity Connect), employee training and comprehensive program of testing and monitoring your site. Give Clarity a call today to discuss your eCommerce project.
 Bigcommerce.com: Ecommerce Trends in 2018
 Bigcommerce.com: B2B Ecommerce Trends
 Info.klevu.com: The benefits of using an enterprise-level ecommerce search solution