Increase Sales Conversions with Dynamics CRM Integration
Dynamics CRM integration offers the abilities to track customer behavior and view information in custom reports and dashboards so that companies get full value from the software. Both CRM and ERP software can never live up to their advertised benefits unless the software is fully integrated into the API layer. Most companies spend more than $50,000 per year on their CRM and ERP software licenses, but they don’t get the right data to fully capitalize on the applications. Integration automates data collection from multiple sources including social media, online behavior, buying activities, browsing trends and time spent on each area of a given sales platform.
Benefits of Full Integration
Full integration enables companies to track customer information, buying behavior and seasonal benchmarks in one place. Third-party business intelligence connections enable companies to get data about their customers from multiple internal and external sources. These include online marketplaces, industry forums and social media platforms. It’s easy to configure self-service portals that offer superior customer experiences such as custom displays, special pricing and personalized catalogs. Customers can access their account histories 24/7, check inventory in real-time, track shipments and research products without needing customer support or help from sales staff.
Integrating More Data Can Increase eCommerce Conversions
The more data that customers can access through self-service, the higher conversion rates will be. An integrated system provides immediate answers, more self-service options and complete access to product information. One study determined that 91 percent of people would use a single knowledge base for information if a relevant one were available.  B2B customers care more about getting their problems solved than being delighted or entertained. An integrated CRM system can answer questions and anticipate questions before they’re asked.
Dynamics CRM Features for Better Sales
Microsoft Dynamics CRM eCommerce offers some astonishing features for online sales and customer management, but the software is just code without the proper connections and integrations to capitalize on the software. eCommerce Dynamics CRM provides online and offline access to multiple sales, service and marketing solutions. Some of the top features of Dynamics CRM include:
On-premises and Cloud Hosting Options
- On-premises and Cloud Hosting Options Companies can choose from on-premises and cloud hosting. Regardless of choice, the software seamlessly integrates with all Microsoft products, the Adobe Document Cloud, most ERP software and other business applications.
Sales and Marketing Efficiency
- Sales and Marketing Efficiency Sales staff can access the CRM software from any location and get complete information on customer accounts, previous orders, contract terms and other critical information. Lead-management applications are built-in, but it’s important to integrate with data sources to maximize the value of leads.
Customer Service Applications
- Customer Service Applications Integrated Dynamics CRM software can break down information silos and access all available information about new and existing customers.
- Product Families Companies can create product families with a simple click to associate products. This enables automated suggestions, cross-selling opportunities and the ability to bundle products in self-service applications.
- Customer Journey Integrated software delivers a better customer journey that guides customers toward a preferred outcome by using enhanced branching logic. This can increase online sales revenue and foster greater customer loyalty.
Dynamics CRM Integration
Integrating Microsoft CRM eCommerce software eliminates the need to make duplicate entries and reduces input errors. The integrated software performs to its maximum potential and provides great customer experiences and expanded self-service options. Buying committees can receive custom displays based on each decision-maker’s role in the buying process. These benefits can increase online sales revenue substantially. Synchronized integrations of CRM and ERP offer real-time information about inventory, prices, shipping options and custom quotations that are still valid. Other benefits of integration include:
- Avoid data duplication.
- Incorporate incentive offers and special buys.
- Update catalogs faster and more accurately.
- Provide custom pricing tiers and channel-specific pricing for important customers.
- Generate custom feeds for product information, supply chain details, etc.
- Reduce returns and cancellations by verifying the details of each order with the customer.
- Connect to relevant content such as images, videos, specifications, etc.
- Enable automated integrations with third-party add-ons such as currency converters, tax calculators and carrier connections.
- Cross-file products under different keywords and attributes to make searches more efficient.
- Generate tracking data for complex shipments including drop shipping, shipments using multiple carriers and shipping rates based on zones.
Dynamics CRM Implementation gets the most value from software applications by connecting to multiple sources of raw data and customer information. About 53 percent of customers--even B2B buyers--will abandon a website that takes more than three seconds to load.  Unhappy customers willing share their bad experiences, but satisfied buyers tell between four and six others about their favorable experiences. Integration fuels good customer experiences.
Making Sure You Get Everything Business Software Provides
Your software can only perform as well as your eCommerce platform allows. Integration can increase eCommerce conversions dramatically and coax full value from all your operating software and business applications. In today’s complex B2B sales environment--with marketplace platforms, committee buyers, multiple Web stores and global sales--integration is essential for providing the kind of customer service that buyers expect. You can provide a world-class sales platform with all the best features--such as currency conversions, automatic tax and duty calculations, third-party connections and multilingual support--by integrating your Dynamics CRM software and other business applications.
 Herothemes.com: 15 Actionable Customer Service Statistics You Should Know in 2017
 Mi9retail.com: 20 Customer Experience Statistics You Need to Know Now