The Sage Visual Integrator simplifies integrating business applications with Sage 100 ERP software. Using an intuitive and visual approach, the utility can import or export ODBC-compliant applications, and no intermediary data file--such as Microsoft Excel or ASCII--is needed. It's possible to import features from any custom or vertical software system, and the Visual Integrator makes the work as easy as taking a photo. 
Import and Export Automation
The biggest advantage of using the Sage Visual Integrator comes from the ability to use expanded integration commands. Developers can set jobs to run at prescribed intervals for any period of time, which is ideal for automating updates. Imports can be linked, which returns the practical benefit of generating an invoice after a customer import. It’s even possible to program the system to run script files automatically after each completed import.  This is how Clarity, using their integration platform (Connect) can integrate your Sage ERP with our eCommerce or other eCommerce platforms-products.
The Benefits of Sage Integration
Sage integration using the SaGE 100 Visual Integrator enables the full integration of business software into a seamless application that works as efficiently as a single software system. Open architecture--which is becoming increasingly common among software applications--enables different brands and types of operating software to work together as a single unit. A robust API--which Sage ERP provides--enables integration in the API layer so that underlying code isn’t affected by upgrades, minor modifications and external data. Outside data is validated and examined for malware before being accepted into the system. That's what efficiencies integration is, and here are the benefits:
Maintain Data Integrity
- Integration ensures that data integrity is maintained between programs while using part of the features.
Schedule Regular Imports
- Integrating Sage eCommerce software and applications using the Visual Integrator enables administrators to schedule regular or repetitive imports. Programmers can set script files to run automatically and run commands based on three events: before the job starts, after failure of the job or after success of the job using if-then logic. Subroutines can also be added before and after the record write and before and after the programmer assigns data fields.
Point-and-Click Data Selection
- Developers and IT staff can select data to import or export with point-and-click efficiency.
Validate Data in the API Layer
- It’s easy to set business rules and validation logic to verify data.
More Customer Options
- Customer self-service options depend on integration to get access to account histories, enjoy the ability to check on order status, request price quotes, find more detailed product specs or connect with third-party associates for further information, information about the supply chain and tutorials.
Faster Onboarding of Customer Accounts
- Complex orders and B2B committee buyers create more details when establishing a new account. Integration of CRM and ERP software streamlines onboarding, enables faster credit checks and makes it possible to validate references and contact information electronically.
Better Control of Information
- In today’s B2B marketplace, information is a valuable commodity. Information control means being able to limit and grant access. The auto-fill feature is very popular with customers because it removes the need to enter information where it might not be safe to do so, and API integration enables this feature and provides safeguards against inadvertent security risks such as accidentally emailing customers when sending group emails internally. Other benefits of access control include managing customers and their wide-ranging stakeholders and authorized users. Customer stakeholders--such as heads of departments, janitorial staff, quality control officers and factory floor managers--can be granted limited access, spending limits and custom subcatalogs from which they must order.
- Integration generates end-to-end visibility to all authorized users. Managers and team members can view the details of customer orders in real-time, review past purchases and identify ordering patterns. This information makes it possible to order products and supplies more efficiently and schedule production based on anticipated needs.
Accelerating Invoice Payments
- Integration enables companies to offer multiple payment options and faster invoicing to improve cash flow and reduce defaults. Regardless, some customers will always fall behind due to forgetfulness, their own cash flow problems and unforeseen circumstances. Sage 100 integration with business systems makes it possible to send automated reminders to customers and alerts to sales staff. Future orders can be temporarily suspended until overdue accounts are paid.
Almost 53 percent of SMBs in the United States feel that it’s important to integrate invoicing, accounting, sales orders and payment options to simplify digital sales management and improve customer service and the user experience. 
Getting help from an experienced developer is a wise choice when integrating software and third-party features because there are many ongoing issues to consider such as monitoring performance, maintaining website speed and collecting useful analytical data. Testing and troubleshooting are important processes that shouldn’t rely on inexperienced people. Programmers can customize the interfaces customers and staff use for design aesthetics, data collection and other customer-facing and internal-management features. The best developers take advantage of Sage’s automated integration, Visual Integrator and Business Objects Interface to reduce development costs and make it easier to maintain an efficient and updated website. Clarity specializes in Sage ERP integrations and can handle your Sage 100, 300, 300CRE, 500 and X3 ERP integration needs.
 Blytheco.com: Visual Integrator - for Sage 100
 Blythco.com: Sage 100 Visual Integrator
 Arbitrue.com: 18 cloud accounting statistics you must know in 2018