Salary: Six-Figure Income Potential with Generous Base
Fast growing web development company seeks experienced sales representatives. We are looking for “hunters” of new business. If you love websites and technology we have the perfect position for you! We are productizing our business with an eCommerce solution and are looking for a self-motivated individual to help take the reins and connect with potential customers. This position has a significant upside potential with the company as we continue to grow (past growth of 50-100% per year, year on year for the past 5 years).
- Make the necessary calls (20-40 dials per day) to assist prospects through sales funnel (significant marketing investment goes into making sure leads are furnished and evenly divided among the sales team).
- Conduct 8-12 meetings (phone/web demonstrations) per week with prospects.
- Prepare 5-10 detailed line item proposals per week that match potential Client's needs based on detailed needs analysis call(s) conducted.
- Manage your pipeline and master our existing sales collateral to "drip" useful and relevant information to potential Clients.
- Overcome buying objections & be able to confidently discuss technical questions and concepts with potential Clients.
- Manage the selling cycle through proactive communication, detailed needs analysis and leveraging all your resources to seek out new business.
- 2-4 years of technical B2B phone sales.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, driven personality.
- Must be organized and technically savvy.
- Capable of speaking comfortably about Web and Mobile technologies.
- Strong experience with MS Word and ability to use CRM systems (we use Dynamics CRM but SalesForce, Outlook, ACT!, or other CRM experience is helpful as well).
Ideal Candidate Also Has
- Experience doing some light development work (HTML, CSS, jQuery, or even back end development).
- Ability to identify and overcome technical and general objections.
- Ability to think on your feet and deduce value by asking open ended and leading questions where appropriate.
- Strong skills with team work and ability to marshal internal resources to assist with technical sales process.
This is a great growth opportunity with a solid base salary and significant upside potential. We offer health insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick days, paid training and professional improvement, a weekly team roundtable, team events, and growth oriented entrepreneurial culture.
Health Insurance, Profit Sharing, Generous Paid Time Off, Leadership Opportunities, Positive and Educational Work Environment, Ongoing Training, Rapid Growth, Client Facing Experience, Weekly Team Lunches
Please - no faxes or phone calls. NO THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS, RECRUITERS, CORP TO CORP OR CONSULTANTS.
Local candidates only
The interview process will be thorough, including a personality test and a real world sales assessment. Apply only if you demand of yourself the same standards of excellence that you look for in your future company.
Please Note: We do not offer relocation for this position at this time. We do not sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Email cover letter and resume to [email protected].