FedEx Shipping Integration
Federal Express Shipping Integration for your eCommerce Solution
With over 30% of all shipments in the U.S. going through FedEx it’s a critical option for shipping integration, especially in the world of expedite shipments where it holds a significant lead over competitors. It’s no wonder then that FedEx eCommerce integration is such a critical component of any online commerce presence or web store front’s business model. Clarity eCommerce solutions deliver a powerful FedEx website integration with hundreds of successful Client projects and extensive integration experience across different verticals and software infrastructure.
Clarity’s seamless integration with FedEx reduces time spent on manual workflows such as label printing or manifest, customs, and duties forms. Clarity eCommerce also reduces shipping errors and improves customer satisfaction through accurate, live shipment rates originating in the United States and Canada (other countries apply as well) and destined for 100+ countries.
Leveraging Clarity’s tight integration to FedEx APIs and the FedEx shipping platform eliminates the need for managing data manually between your ERP system, logistics tracking, and CRM or customer service system(s). Turn on a complete solution that delivers live FedEx shipping rates at checkout and during international administration, full label printing and order management, and auditing tools to determine actual shipment cost for potential address changes or other miscellaneous fees.
FedEx Shipping Integration Benefits
- Minimize double entry with behind the scenes FedEx API integration that eliminates redundant tasks like daily order processing, manual label printing and shipping rate estimates
- Reduce re-entry and human error with shipping integration to other key business systems
- Drive customer happiness up and better apply internal service team members more effectively by focusing on monitoring and oversight instead of manual execution
- Trim shipping costs by leveraging full shipment cost analysis with shipping integration “actual cost” tracking that ensures your shipping fees are highly competitive
- Reduce internal bottle-knecks of information by directly linking related tracking numbers to orders, invoices and customer account records.
FedEx eCommerce Integration Highlights
Drive Customer Happiness up through self serve options:
- Get information to the customers in the order process with real-time rates and delivery estimates for expedited and ground shipment.
- Provide instant tracking information by logging into the Clarity eCommerce Customer Center.
- Give customers access to historical orders and payments in addition to active order’s status—increasing their satisfaction and loyalty.
Complete eCommerce Site Integration:
- Allow site visitors to easily select shipment priority and generate automatic calculation of FedEx shipment rates seamlessly through the checkout process.
- Enable very competitive shipping fees and pass on cost savings to site visitors.
Seamless Fulfillment Process:
- Live domestic and international shipment rates automatically through FedEx integration with rates for international shipments from dozens of countries, such as the United States and Canada — enabling accurate cost analysis and estimating potential competitiveness.
- Enable insurance, customs, and duties calculations and addition to order and international label printing and insurance label printing options.
- Trim overhead with automated order processing and shipping label printing—easily choose a few or all orders for fulfillment and process label printing with options to show custom data on shipping labels such as order details.
- Dramatically improve effectiveness with lower human error from manual processes and total system integration with ERP system, logistics tracking, and CRM or customer service system(s).
Order Status Transparency
- Track order status for shipments each point in the process with total shipment tracking integration.
- Audit tracking & delivery status through automated reporting to trim manual processes.
- Directly link from related tracking numbers to orders, invoices and customer account records.
- Enable drill down transparency for shipment progress and order history at any point in shipping or account screens within a few clicks.
- Real-time shipment tracking.
- Tightly integration shipment label printing.
- Automate tracking number generation.
- Create customs, duties, and insurance documents.
- Enable a seamless multiple-point-in-pipeline workflow.
- Create customs documentation for international shipments.
- Enable multi-lingual eCommerce shipment labels.
- Tie tracking data dynamically into ERP and CRM system data.
- Percentage or flat fee schedule with options to adjust dynamically based on total order amount or special package rules to ensure internal processing costs are covered.
- Enable storage of package data to allow for dynamic calculation of exact cost and carrier comparison including USPS, UPS, DHL, LTL or other Freight options.