Microsoft CRM Integrator, MS Dynamics CRM Integration, Integrate ERP Systems - Clarity Ventures
MS CRM is Microsoft's customer relationship management tool. It's an extremely powerful and versatile platform that can be used in many different ways. The customization and integration of MS Dynamics CRM into existing business systems is an important step in the process of creating effective and efficient business workflows.
The Benefits of MS CRM Integration
Microsoft's Dynamics CRM solution is very beneficial for companies that require an efficient way to manage its contacts. The following are just some of the ways MS CRM can benefit your company:
- Help manage your lead generation program
- Work the BANT system for leads qualification
- Manage Contact records
- Track Deals through the sales cycle
- Provide automated email campaigns, forms & documents
- Record user activities to provide sales insight
- Provide customizable robust dashboards & reports
- Task management with role-based permissions and assignment capabilities
- Integration with other products such as Outlook and the Office suite
Why Hire a CRM Integrator?
A MS CRM integrator will not only offer the integration of a powerful system into your current business processes, but a good integrator will also be able to collaborate and offer advice on best practices
A Microsoft Certified CRM integrator, like Clarity, will not only offer the integration of a powerful system into your current business processes, but a good integrator will also be able to collaborate and offer advice on best practices for inter-departmental communication via computer networks.
Clarity Ventures is a Microsoft Partner
Clarity Ventures, a Microsoft Dynamics Certified Partner, is an experienced firm with CRM integration in many different industries. If you're interested in a project that requires CRM integration, please fill out the form below or contact our consultants at 800.928.8160.