Clarity eCommerce comes with a highly customizable product catalog, which is designed to be customized to help drive traffic, improve user experience and be tailored to your specific business and process needs. So whether you''ve got products, services, exploded views, custom configurators, and more, Clarity''s product catalog''s got you covered.
- Product image galleries with zoom, default image, and alt tagging.
- Unlimited dependent and non-dependent categories (nesting) and product attributes.
- Pricing logic (pricing tables) normally sync''d w/ ERP, but can Clarity pricing module for SMB if no ERP.
- Unlimited associated products lists - Related or Similar, Up-sell, Cross-sell, Accessories.
- Tangible and digital downloadable products.
- Ituitive navigation w/ page breadcrumb links.
- Custom search engine - parts / model search, predictive auto-fill, search history, index product brochures and PDFs, more.
- Product Attributes customizable out-of-the-box for brochures, warranty cards, embedded videos and more.
Clarity''s platform has your shopping cart (where you add / review products), a mini-cart (right sidebar that follows you through checkout) and a micro-cart (in the header, with sub-total and product count). The shopping cart also includes the checkout process, which Clarity extends, allowing you to customize your checkout process, including adding handling fees, up-sell / cross-selling products, guest checkout and much more.
- Ability to edit and save carts.
- Auto-filled in Billing Address if existing customer (may require CRM or ERP integration for account-based information).
- Discounts, Coupons. Create your own promo codes - start/expire dates, combine w/ others, use limits, per order / product and more.
- Guest checkout options.
- Persistent items in cart with no checkout. Items are saved for your customers'' next visit.
- Auto-fill in shipping address(es) from address book.
- Multiple payment method support (credit card, PayPal, ACH, eCheck, invoice from PO, more*).
Clarity has worked with and integrated with more than 50 shipping carriers. Besides the standard carriers (UPS, FedEx, USPS and DHL), since we work with many B2B clients, we''ve integrated with many LTL carriers. The shipping process can also be customized to facilitate custom handling (i.e. packaging to account for specific layers per palette, etc.) to improve the accuracy of your shipping estimates.
- Shipping integration w/ UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS (optional upgrade to LTL Trucking Companies or Carriers).
- Real-time shipping costs calculations.
- Can offer free shipping at the order (i.e. orders over $50), or product level (no sales tax on consumables).
- Shipping tracking numbers recorded to orders in user dashboard.
Clarity has a built in sales tax table, which will calculate simple sales taxes for each state. For more accurate sales tax calculations, address validation and state sales tax submissions, Clarity is a certified Avalara Sales Tax partner and can integrate Avalara tax into your site.
- Regional sales tax calculations from table.
- Real-time Sales Tax calculations (*with Avalara Sales Tax Integration *certified).
- Tax Free Accounts (may require EIN or ERP for account tax status).
- Calculated in real-time at checkout.
Customer Portal / User Dashboard
While every Clarity eCommerce implementation is unique, one common feature is the user dashboard. This means that your users can log in and view all their past orders, invoices, quotes, favorites, as well as manage their address book and wallet. Clarity can also customize your dashboard to include user access management (i.e. procurement, invoicing / reporting, ordering, etc.), as well as custom CRO options for upselling close-out items, for example.
- Date range control for order history and status.
- Single-click re-ordering individual items from past orders.
- Date range control for viewing and / or paying Invoices.
- Personal / Organization Address Book for multiple shipping locations.
- Personal / Organization Wallet (Securely store and manage credit cards - *PCI DSS compliant).
Clarity provides a wide variety of product management capabilities to match your company''s needs. This includes multiple product import / creation capabilities, unlimited categorization and product attributes, custom SEO meta tags to improve your search rankings, custom pricing tables for multi-tiered pricing, product kits / bundling, multiple variations and much more.
- Product import wizard.
- Unlimited products, customizable attributes, multi-category assignements.
- SEO configuration per product page.
- Product kits (Bundles), product variants w/ price uplifting (XXL costs $5 more, etc.).
- Activate, de-activate, stage and delete products.
For clients with CRM and ERP systems, Clarity integrates your eCommerce implementation with your back-office to help automate and improve account management. For SMB or smaller companies with no back-office system, Clarity has built-in modules to provide basic account management, accounts payable and receivable, sales reports, and pricing tables to handle your different account types.
- Full account management with CRM / ERP integration.
- Basic accounts / contacts / sales orders / etc. without ERP / CRM integration.
- Accounts receivable, sales orders, account status, sales tracking and much more.
- Users and role assignment for procurement / orders or paying invoices.
Most inventory management is automated with an integration to your ERP, however, if your company doesn''t have an ERP, or doesn''t maintain inventory stock in your ERP, Clarity eCommerce has a built in inventory stock count capability. This features allows you to specify individual warehouses and inventory counts for each product, which are auto-decrimented according to sales orders.
- Inventory module to manage stock quantities if no ERP integration.
- Out-of-stock and automatic in-stock notifications.
- Built-in perpetual inventory tracking per warehouse.
- *Custom inventory tracking for kit components required for bundling.
If you don''t already know, your product catalog can be turned into an SEO goldmine. Imagine every product page, optimized so that users searching for a product or service could be driven directly to your product or service page. With Clarity eCommerce, you can. We''ve included full SEO customization and optimization for every product in the catalog, with the ability to auto-build your XML files for webmaster tools.
- Products Sitemap XML auto-generator.
- Category Sitemap XML auto-generator.
- Configure or import SEO title, Meta Description, Meta Keywords, SEO URL per product.
- Configure SEO-friendly category URLs and landing pages.
Clarity''s platform uses only the latest and best technologies. This includes Angular.js, C#, SQL, and much more. Clarity uses Service Stack to expose more than 1,000 endpoints for not only our developers, but yours as well. It allows our clients to highly customize the implementation, matching needs that arise as their business grows and changes.
- Service Stack means supports JSV, CSV, XML, SOAP, JSON languages.
- Over 1,000 endpoints exposed means full access to system.
- Integrated documentation - XSDs, WSDLs included with API.