Salary: DOE / Competitive
Clarity Ventures is a next generation web services firm located in Austin TX creating waves in the online marketing community with 6+ consecutive years averaging over 50% growth year on year. Clarity is changing the way businesses leverage the web by delivering cutting edge web design, development, and hybrid marketing technologies. Clarity embraces a culture of integrity, agile performance, and personal accountable which drives not only our ever improving service offerings but also the unveiling our new eCommerce platform. Clarity is looking to grow organically by bringing on board some of the brightest minds available in the marketplace to spearhead our push.
Clarity is seeking a inbound marketing expert to execute on key marketing initiatives. You will work with top management & experienced Inbound Marketing team members to get direction on key tasks. In a typical work week, this position will involve working on primarily content authoring tasks and as well as assisting with SEO, social media, and other more general marketing tasks.
- Research independently key value-add topic areas around our core competencies and service areas
- Generate specific content marketing directives based on your research
- Interview knowledge base experts on the Clarity team & externally and generate compelling written and audio/video content to post to our various media streams.
- Identify and capitalize on outreach opportunities (aka "link building").
- Interpret Google, VisiStat and Mouseflow analytics data and adjust to our audience.
- Write website meta data based on industry and analytics research.
- Run OptimizelyA/B and multivariate testing and provide feedback/results for adjustments to our online marketing mediums.
- Manage our various online community involvement including social media outlets
- Contribute to designs and overall marketing material direction and execution.
- Self starters with a dedication to personal accountability
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Computer Science, or other related degree.
- Past experience of authoring "expert" or "thought leader" quality content.
- Can provide writing examples.
- Have experience or coursework in marketing and/or web technology.
- SEO experience.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS is a major plus.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Technology savvy, even if you don't know how to code.
- Fast learner with a good attitude.
While previous knowledge in all of the noted areas is preferred, we will train you to fill in the gaps. When applying, please note any specific experience with the following strategies / tools:
- Writing marketing copy for online and printed/electronic marketing collateral.
- SEO / PPC.
- Google Analytics, VisiStat, Optimizely, Mouseflow.
- Content Management Systems (such as DotNetNuke and Wordpress).
- Experience with major inbound analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, Mozscape/Open Site Explorer, RavenTools, Buzzstream, MajesticSEO.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Photoshop / AI.
Health Insurance, Generous Paid Time Off, Leadership Opportunities, Positive and Educational Work Environment, Ongoing Training, Rapid Growth, Client Facing Experience, Weekly Team Breakfast.
Please - no faxes or phone calls. NO THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS, RECRUITERS, CORP TO CORP OR CONSULTANTS
The interview process will be thorough, including a personality test and a real world writing assignment.
Please Note: We do not offer relocation at this time. We do not sponsor or transfer visas at this time.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.