eCommerce Demo Videos
It’s time to stop wasting your resources on the “one size fits all” approach and invest in a platform that will support your current and future business needs properly. The Clarity ecommerce platform takes you where the other stores can’t go. It allows full customization of integrations, reporting, styling, tracking, inventory...the list goes on.
Clarity ecommerce™ Admin Overview
This short video will walk you through the Clarity ecommerce administrative interface. Since each client only purchases the modules that they need, the client used for these screenshots is pretty unique, but was chosen due to the many modules they needed (both ecommerce modules, as well as custom ERP, CRM, fulfillment, CSR modules). Nearly every quarter, each release has some new administrative feature or capability, so if you want to make sure you've seen everything, please schedule a demo.
Tour the admin
Clarity ecommerce™ Options to Manage Attributes
Roughly 80% of our clients ecommerce solutions are the same. The other 20% is custom development we do to build out automation, features and capabilities for each client's unique business needs. This video shows you a few different ways that we've built unique capabilities to manage attributes. Our latest ecommerce version allows you to create and manage unlimited attributes, both value type and HTML type. This means that you can add custom videos, documents, values, descriptions, or whatever you want to and assign them as attributes to any product.
Learn more about managing attributes
Clarity ecommerce™ Digital Product Download
Some of our clients sell digital products. These products may allow a user to download a digital version of that product as soon as they purchase. This video shows a quick demo of what a digital downloadable product would look like. You can also add that product to the user's dashboard for X days, so if they purchase maintenance, then they can log in and re-download that product for 90 days, as an example. Clarity also specializes in large downloads, such as DVD downloads, and more.
Explore our product management
Clarity ecommerce™ MS Dynamics GP™ Integration
Clarity is Microsoft Dynamics stack certified. We got this because we do so many Dynamics GP, AX and CRM integrations. This video walks through an implementation where we built a bi-directional, full integration with Dynamics GP. Through the end-to-end checkout process, there are roughly 6 different times the platform, in real-time, connects and interfaces with GP. Each of these "events" can be customized. The most common uses of this would be for pulling pricing tables at login, getting product stock quantities, client account status, pushing sales orders and much more. To see it in action, please schedule a demo.
More information on Microsoft Dynamics GP™
Clarity ecommerce™ Integrating Your ERP, CRM, & Website
This video is a technical overview by one of our co-founders. The videos talks about both the business reasons / values from integrating your back-office ERP or CRM with your website, ecommerce site or mobile application, as well as the technology behind the integration. Clarity Connect is the "middleware" platform that we've built and use to integration hundreds of applications in any scenario (i.e. api, web service, database, XML, EDI, HIPAA, and much more).
Review more integration information