Clarity ecommerce | Wholesale Distribution
ecommerce for wholesale distribution is very different from other online stores, and your business needs an ecommerce software platform that was built to fulfill the needs of wholesale companies.
Clarity ecommerce is that platform. Clarity decided to build a proprietary ecommerce framework when our Clients repeatedly expressed needs that weren't met by the out-of-the-box options on the market.
Advantages of Clarity ecommerce for Wholesale Distribution
- Sell with customized pricing (bulk options)
- Manage repeat customer accounts, offer incentives
- Search engine optimized for maximum traffic generation
- Shipping integration options available
- Built on the flexible ASP.NET from Microsoft
- Get ecommerce data to and from your legacy systems (bidirectional integration)
- Maximize value from all of your departments, 24/7
Clarity's Track Record
- Working with Fortune 500s to startups since 2006
- 400+ clients, 650+ projects, 1,000+ websites completed
- Microsoft Partner
- Over 350 years of combined experience on our development staff
The above are just some of the advantages of Clarity ecommerce and working with our team of seasoned consultants.
Wholesale ecommerce Pricing
One of the most important requirements for a wholesale ecommerce solution is the ability to activate bulk price discounts and manage that from an administration interface that is easy to use. This is exactly what Clarity ecommerce provides.
One of the most important requirements for a wholesale ecommerce solution is the ability to activate bulk price discounts and manage that from an administration interface that is easy to use. This is exactly what Clarity ecommerce provides. The website will be set up with your default pricing standards, but the product management administration will allow you to manage those prices for changes and new products for years to come.
Wholesale Shipping integration
For wholesale transactions, many times very specific measures need to be taken to ensure proper shipping and handling of the products. Also, your customers are beginning to expect proper tracking and reporting of the products while they're being shipped. This feature is provided in Clarity ecommerce, along with many other shipping options including international, cost calculation depending on location, and others.
Get a Free Phone or Email Consultation Today!
Clarity offers a free consultation and quote, so what's stopping you? Our consultants are standing by to discuss your company's ecommerce goals and will aid you even if you're not a good fit for Clarity ecommerce. Give us a call today!