Granular control over your target audience
4. Separate Client Stores for VIP Customers
Large eCommerce stores often depend on sales to VIP customers, and many of these buyers need higher levels of support than regular customers. VIP customers might need more detailed product research and vendor support services, special lists of preapproved products, custom pricing, flexibility to customize products, products from only name-brand manufacturers or built-in ordering limits constrained by individual store deliveries, budget caps, seasonal boundaries and confidentiality or security-compliance issues.
These special product lists could challenge any B2B operation and its staff to comply with all these special requirements. Back-office customizations can craft special instructions and catalogs or stores-within-stores that only display approved products and limit orders based on customizable guidelines. The companies can still order other products if approved, which often requires approvals from multiple decision-makers. These store customizations can offer the following automatic processes:
- Providing information on new products to all decision-makers to expedite approvals
- Limiting catalogs for easier ordering on mobile devices
- Generating customized screens when customers log-in to the site
- Displaying special images, features, videos and specifications
- Automating split-shipping features to multiple customer store locations
Back-office customizations can handle any set of store-within-store instructions and prevent errors in processing, billing, pricing, returns of merchandise and website displays. Custom apps and customer dashboards are other options for customizing VIP customer orders.