All the Steps Needed to Start a Mobile-Friendly Design
How to Install and Activate
With Sitefinity CMS, you can use the Responsive & Mobile design module to create Sitefinity responsive websites across all devices. By default, the module isn’t installed in Sitefinity CMS. You must have to install and activate it before making the most of it.
By using the Sitefinity CMS Responsive & Mobile design module, you can configure pages and templates for different mobile devices. Firstly, you’ll be required to define the rules for a different set of devices on how things will be displayed. Once you are done creating rules, you can apply them to specific pages or a page template. And then, you can see how it looks like by launching the preview mode.
Here are a few things you can attain using the Sitefinity mobile friendly website design module:
- Create a Sitefinity mobile friendly website design that’s usable on any device.
- Use automatically generated friendly UI by Sitefinity or create your own CSS3 media queries.
- Create Sitefinity responsive websites layouts using easy drag & drop technique.
- Complete control over how your website looks.
- Built-in previews that show how your website will look on numerous devices and screen sizes.
Before you learn about creating responsive design rules, it’s essential to know about different types of responsive design rules.